Hey Guys, Aunt Aim here. I love the pics. The one of Baby Ashley n the car seat reminds me of Grandpa Frank!!! I love the one with Andrew & Michael. Jen the ones with the Birds Are very good also. Your little man is quite a ham. I can't wait to see all of them. We are coming for Michael's birthday if you celebrate the day of or weekend of his birthday. Sorry about work. I know your heart is at home. I also know you and Kevin are GREAT parents and Alexis & Michael have a GREAT LIFE. Any ideas for Michael's b-day let me know. Happy Birthday early as your card will be late probably!!!. Love Aim
We are the Bird Family - 4 members strong and a crazy dog, Max. We have been through quite a lot this year, but it has only made us stronger as a unit. We thank God for all of our blessings and little miracles.
1 comment:
Hey Guys, Aunt Aim here. I love the pics. The one of Baby Ashley n the car seat reminds me of Grandpa Frank!!! I love the one with Andrew & Michael. Jen the ones with the Birds Are very good also. Your little man is quite a ham. I can't wait to see all of them. We are coming for Michael's birthday if you celebrate the day of or weekend of his birthday.
Sorry about work. I know your heart is at home. I also know you and Kevin are GREAT parents and Alexis & Michael have a GREAT LIFE. Any ideas for Michael's b-day let me know. Happy Birthday early as your card will be late probably!!!. Love Aim
Post a Comment