Hey BATMAN, What A SUPER party. You sure took 1st. place with your outfit!!! You are getting to be such a big guy and I love you very much. Thanks for inviting Aunt Barb & I to your 1st, b-day party. Hope you have fun playing with all your new presents! Love, Aim
We are the Bird Family - 4 members strong and a crazy dog, Max. We have been through quite a lot this year, but it has only made us stronger as a unit. We thank God for all of our blessings and little miracles.
1 comment:
Hey BATMAN, What A SUPER party. You sure took 1st. place with your outfit!!! You are getting to be such a big guy and I love you very much. Thanks for inviting Aunt Barb & I to your 1st, b-day party. Hope you have fun playing with all your new presents!
Love,
Aim
Post a Comment