In fact, the therapist said yesterday that I've gone from being a little behind to a lot ahead of myself. She said I'm doing things that an 8 month old does - look out Mommy and Daddy...here I come! She is very impressed with the way I can now hold my head for long periods of time in midline - woo hoo!!! And, now a video clip (please ignore my mommy)...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Look at Me...I'm Growing!
In fact, the therapist said yesterday that I've gone from being a little behind to a lot ahead of myself. She said I'm doing things that an 8 month old does - look out Mommy and Daddy...here I come! She is very impressed with the way I can now hold my head for long periods of time in midline - woo hoo!!! And, now a video clip (please ignore my mommy)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment