Friday, August 22, 2008

Michael is 6 Months Already!



Where does time go? Our little boy turned 6 months on August 19th. It's hard to believe he's already been here for 6 months, but then again, it's hard to imagine life without him. He is full of life - I think that's the nice way to put it. We've discovered that we're in trouble with this one. He's all boy and very active. He's figured out how to start pulling himself up on certain items to get to what he would like. He also bangs everything and grabs anything and everything the minute you put it even remotely within his grasp. Michael's favorite thing to do is give out kisses; although, he is not a gentle kisser - he pulls his victims in by the hair and gnaws on their cheek. He likes to bounce, and he gets very excited if you let him attempt to stand and walk. He's learned how to scream, and he chews with you while you eat. He has moved onto baby veggies - he absolutely loves them. I'm not sure how he survived without them. Alexis can make Michael explode with laughter; they really do enjoy each other. I'm trying to capture every moment, so I can remind them that they were nice to each other as they get older.

Happy 6 Month Birthday, Michael "Bubbles" Bird!!!!

No comments: