Friday, September 19, 2008

Michael is 7 Months!

I can't believe our little boy is 7 months today - that sounds old for some reason - well, for a baby! Michael still continues to amaze us - in his short 7 months, he has already learned so many things...he waves, he smiles, he says Mama, he says Dad, he says hi, he growls like a gremlin, he gives kisses, he scoots, he rolls, he bangs on everything, he sits up by himself, he's taken a big boy bath and shower, he eats veggies and fruits, he claps, he likes to dance (bounce) to music, he laughs very hard, he cuddles, he mimics others, he chews with you, he's licked some of big sister's ice-cream and Popsicle (he loved every minute of it), he splashes, he drinks from a cup, he gets into everything, and I'm sure much more that I'm forgetting right now...

Yesterday, Michael visited the doctor for yet another double ear infection. She was amazed that he wasn't screaming with how infected each ear was - she said he must have a high pain tolerance. She is going to override the ENT and ask for tubes as soon as possible since he is no longer responding to antibiotics no matter their strength. Mom and Dad are ready, too...tubes worked miracles for Alexis.

I hope to post some new pictures as soon as I get them uploaded, so check back soon!

No comments: