Dear Lexie Bell, Boy do you look SWEET!!! I wrote a message to Michael and I didn't look far enough down the page to see the halloween pics. Silly Amy :) Looks like you Andrew and Michael had a great time. Did you get lots of good candy? How many popcorn balls:( I always hated those!!! Did mommy and daddy trigger treat to? Mamaw and Grandma Bird looked surprised, like they didn't know you??? Have fun eating your candy. Brush your teethies good. I miss you guys tons. Love, Aim
We are the Bird Family - 4 members strong and a crazy dog, Max. We have been through quite a lot this year, but it has only made us stronger as a unit. We thank God for all of our blessings and little miracles.
1 comment:
Dear Lexie Bell,
Boy do you look SWEET!!! I wrote a message to Michael and I didn't look far enough down the page to see the halloween pics. Silly Amy :) Looks like you Andrew and Michael had a great time. Did you get lots of good candy? How many popcorn balls:( I always hated those!!! Did mommy and daddy trigger treat to? Mamaw and Grandma Bird looked surprised, like they didn't know you??? Have fun eating your candy. Brush your teethies good.
I miss you guys tons.
Love, Aim
Post a Comment