Friday, February 19, 2010

Michael is 2!!!


Dear Michael,


Happy 2nd Birthday, buddy! Wow, I really cannot believe that you are two today. You have grown so much in the past year. The most obvious thing is that we can actually understand most of what you are saying now. You talk all of the time! You run everywhere and are such a smiley little boy. You still do not have all of your teeth, but you are working on it. I am so proud to call you my son, and you light up my life every day with your giggles and funny quirks. To think that you had to be rushed to the hospital at 8 days old where you would spend 8 days without clothes in a very cold room (Daddy couldn't even hold you because his body heat made your temperature rise), hooked up to tons of wires, endure a couple of spinal taps, drink soy milk...no one would be able to tell today - you have made an astonishing come back! I cannot wait to see what year 2 has in store for us; I know it will be filled with many adventures and an abundance of joy. I love you, Michael! Happy Birthday!

No comments: