So, I told a story on Michael, and I guess it is only fair that I tell one on Alexis. Grandma was watching Alexis yesterday while we were at work, and they were watching an episode of the Fresh Beat Band together. You can read their conversation below:
Grandma: "Which one (character) do you like?"
Alexis: "Kiki." (This is because she wears a pink dress for those of you unfamiliar with the show.)
Grandma: "Well, you look just like her in your outfit."
Alexis (while rubbing her chest): "I can't be like her until I get boobies!"
I didn't realize that this would start so young. I don't even know what to say about that as I am left speechless and laughing out loud. I'm glad that she explained that one to Grandma and not me. My children are growing up a little too fast!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment