Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Michael's First Kiss

So, yesterday I go to pick up Michael at school, and he runs to me from across the playground and gives me a big hug. The next thing I know, he is begging me to get down to see his little girlfriend, Amy. She takes his face in her hands and plants a gigantic kiss on his lips. We all begin laughing, and then Michael grabs Amy around the neck, pulls her in and gives her a kiss on her lips! They then embraced, and I decided that this was getting a little too X-rated for a 2-year old class and scooped him up. He was grinning from ear to ear on our way to the car. I think he was seeing stars and could be in love for the very first time.

He was so excited that when we got home, he called his Goggy to report the following:

"Hi Goggy!"
"I kiss Amy."
"I kiss Amy on da lips!"
"Amy my girlfriend."

Wow, and he is only 2!!!! Quite the ladies man.

No comments: