Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Look Mom! No Cavities!



Alexis had her third cleaning today, and she got a great report! No cavities and excellent brushing - way to go, Alexis! We love our pediatric dentist - they built the inside like a train depot...there are video games, trains/tracks that run from the waiting area with train benches back into the dentist area, they have movies, a caboose to play in, a big fish tank, and I can't even imagine what might be in the back! It is simply fabulous for the kids, and the moms with younger siblings who have to wait. Alexis picked cherry toothpaste and selected a Snow White toothbrush at the end. She was such a good helper that they allowed her to select two items from the treasure chest. She wowed them once again when she told them that she was going to pick two magic wands...one for her and one for her brother. I was so very proud of my little girl!
The dentist did ask me how old Michael was, and I said he still had another year before he would make a visit. I added that I'm sure we might be getting a very different report on him seeing as he is a climber, doesn't sit still and only brushes his tongue at this point.
Alexis, we are very proud of you! Keep up the excellent brushing!!!

No comments: